Table Jewels * * Some Questions About This Poem Called Dusting..... Please Help Me........?

* * Some questions about this poem called Dusting..... please help me........? - table jewels

1) What is the theme of this poem
2) It is a kind of long poem, but can describe easily in words? Do not understand what the poem is about T_T ..
3) What is the tone of this poem?
4) If the change in tone?
5) After reading the poem, you have different feelings about the title?

Dusting
Every morning I wrote my name
Dust in the closet, then went
Dining scribbled Scriptme
in capital letters on the backs of chairs,
Practice of companies such as dandruff
while the mother continued, injections
Flaxseed can belch one
in a wrinkled shirt.

She erased my fingerprints
the bookshelf and rocker,
polished mirror on the table
scribbled in my alphabets
My name is lost in the towel
Jewelry, the surface array.
The grain size oak
and pine grew luminous.
But I refused with every mark
are, like them, on condition of anonymity.
- JuliaAlvarez

0 comments:

Post a Comment